- Please arrive 10 min prior to class. If this is your first class with us, you will need to fill out a one-time waiver before practice.
- Sign in at desk, pay for class, and notify teacher of any injuries or special conditions. Your safety is important to us!
- Leave shoes, bags, and all belongings in lobby to minimize clutter in the yoga room. Front door is locked during class.
- NO cell phones in the yoga room, quiet all electronics to minimize disturbances during practice
- Be courteous and cooperative with your neighbors in the yoga room. Make space for each other as needed.
- NO talking during practice. Be respectful of fellow students and your instructor during this time and shared space.
- Plan to stay through the end of class. Savasana is important! If you cannot stay for the whole class, we recommend you do not attend.
- Clean your space after practice, wipe up any sweat! 4th Ave Yoga can provide extra towels if needed.
- If renting a 4th Ave Yoga mat, please wipe down thoroughly with disinfectant spray and hang to dry.
- Exit the studio mindfully and take with you all belongings. 4th Ave Yoga is NOT responsible for lost items.
Thank you for practicing with us!!!